Assurex Global Announces Five New Partner Firms
Expands worldwide Partnership of independent brokers with leading regional firms in Mississippi, Pennsylvania, New York State, Puerto Rico and Guam
COLUMBUS, OHIO – Assurex Global, the world’s largest privately held commercial insurance, risk management and employee benefits brokerage group, has welcomed five leading independent insurance brokers as its newest Shareholders. The five firms – headquartered in Guam; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Pittsburgh, PA; Jackson, MS; and Harrison, NY – bring to 108 the number of Assurex Global Partners in all parts of the world.
The new Assurex Global Partner firms are:
- Cassidy’s Associated Insurers Inc. – Headquartered in Guam, Cassidy’s Associated Insurers is a full service retail general agency and surplus lines insurance broker. Established in 1970, the firm offers a full array of surety, property/casualty products for commercial and personal lines as well as life insurance.
- Christiansen Insurance Group – Headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Christiansen Insurance Group is a full-service independent insurance agency, risk management and employee benefit consulting firm. The firm has more than 20 professionals in client management, commercial and personal lines brokerage, claims management, and employee benefit services.
- Henderson Brothers – Established in Pittsburgh in 1893, Henderson Brothers is one of the area’s leading independent insurance agencies. The firm designs and manages insurance programs for thousands of individuals, as well as leading corporations, small businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Ross & Yerger – Headquartered in Jackson, MS, Ross & Yerger is a full service insurance agency and risk consulting firm with additional offices in Tupelo, MS, and Baton Rouge, and New Orleans, LA. Established in 1860, the firm has more than 100 employees.
- York International Agency – Headquartered in Harrison, New York, York International Agency is a full-service independent insurance agency that represents 3,000 clients and places $100 million of gross written premiums with various insurance companies. Risk management programs are tailored to the unique needs of each client.
“We are delighted to welcome these five outstanding independently owned insurance firms to our Partnership, as we continue to build upon our 61-year history of supporting the most accomplished brokers and risk advisors in the industry,” said Jim Hackbarth, president and CEO of Assurex Global. “As with Assurex Global Partners in all areas of the world, each of these firms has a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a culture built around exceptional client service that encompasses all aspects of their business.”
About Assurex Global
Founded in 1954, Assurex Global is an exclusive partnership of the most prominent independent agents and brokers in the world. With $28 billion in annual premium volume and more than 600 partner offices, Assurex Global is the world’s largest privately held commercial insurance, risk management and employee benefits brokerage group. An international insurance powerhouse, the partnership combines the local expertise and global reach of international brokers on six continents.