- 2020 Global Employee Benefit Trends
- Mini Podcast: Mental Health Awareness and Employer Strategies
- Mini Podcast: Financial Wellness Overview
Unlike any other practice groups in the industry, Assurex Global groups are comprised of diverse “best of breed” brokers who are all leaders in their chosen specialties and local geographies.
The groups exist to foster collaboration in carrier relations, product development, knowledge sharing, tool access/usage, and marketing activity – all of which serve to advance business development as well as client service.
Assurex Global’s Employee Benefits Practice Group has been in operation for many years, providing a variety of benefits programs/services including:
- Benefit compliance webinars
- Access to preferred carriers and vetted benefit/wellness service providers
The group holds an annual meeting each spring in which more than 100 Partners, carriers and guest speakers gather to share best practices, learn from one another and develop relationships. In addition, three Employee Benefits Broker Study Groups have formed and meet each year.