Marijuana Legalization: What Does it Mean for Employers? [white paper]
Four states within the U.S. have completely legalized marijuana, and many others are putting the issue on their ballots. As marijuana moves into a grey area in terms of legality, we must ask: How does marijuana affect an employers’ ability to create a safe and efficient working environment and to hire talented and qualified employees?
The short answer is that marijuana legalization will affect these business issues. The long answer is in the white paper Workplace Impacts of Marijuana Legalization, provided by Assurex Global and its Partners.
By reading the white paper, you will learn:
- The background on the marijuana legalization battle
- Which U.S. states have and have not legalized the drug
- Drug testing and policy options available for businesses
- Risks for businesses that allow and don’t allow marijuana
- Existing cases on the drug and if they favored the employee or the employer
Read the full white paper to understand how the issue could affect U.S. businesses.