What Is Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) and Why Should I Pursue the CPCU Designation?
Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) is a professional credential earned by individuals who specialize in risk management and property/casualty insurance.
The number one reason why you should begin pursuing your CPCU designation right now is for personal and professional development.
No matter if you’ve just started a new job, or trying to advance your career internally, the CPCU designation touches on nearly every property/casualty subject, giving you the practical skills and knowledge required to become a property/casualty subject matter expert.
Only four percent of insurance professionals hold the elite distinction of the CPCU designation. Through becoming a CPCU you will:
- Gain in-depth knowledge in risk management and insurance
- Obtain practical skills that you can put to work immediately
- Learn how to make better decisions on the job
- Learn about the financial, legal, operational, and technical aspects of risk management and insurance
- Earn industry-wide respect
CPCU designees are insurance professionals just like you. They are claims adjusters, underwriters, risk managers, brokers, agents, regulators, consultants, attorneys, and educators.
Great News! Assurex Global will soon be offering a CPCU Cohort. This CPCU Cohort Learning Path includes:
Exclusive webinar-based training cohort
- Small group of 15-20 participants
- Ability to obtain the CPCU designation in two years
- Bi-monthly webinar sessions with an accredited instructor
Stay tuned! This program will be made available soon. Please contact Julie Loney (email@example.com) for more information.